Sep 2, 2011

Hunting for our dreams' home #1

Since 3 years we have started hunting for the home of our dreams.

Some friends may think that we already live in a dreamy-home. I don't blame them.
But for ME dreams are always wrapped by the gorgeous blue of the sea.

Surrounded by forests is by no means my kind of a dream. Pleasant : yes. But my dreams can be only blue.

We have come across many many beautiful homes for sale so far. We have fallen in love with some of those. But knowing that we still have sometime ahead of us we try not to be over enthusiastic with any of those.


Here is one dreamy home

What do you think about it?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope your abundant thoughts to lead you to actions in the perfect direction of your soul desires :)

Unknown said...

We also had the dream - seven years ago, and we took the brave step as two English pensioners.
Was it worth it - you bet, we found the stonew house we wanted, and have improved it every year. Now we want to sell and start again - Yassas.

M-Dreemer said...

Robin....Pat... you are so very welcome to my blog. I am sure it's worth every bit of it. And I absolutely admire your courage to start again. It seems it's really fun for you. Yassas fili mou!